Roof Inspections + Estimates
Have a leaking roof now or want to make sure your roof does not leak, call us for a Free Estimate. Dry Plus Roofing offers reliable accurate information about a homes roofing system. We evaluate most roofing systems including; shingle, shake, flat, modified, foam and tile roofs.
Our estimates can be made quickly and at your convenience. We come prepared to address any leaks and any other issues. Evaluating your roof for current problems and potential ones also. Our Estimator will talk to you about the roof answering all your questions and concerns. A detailed written estimate will be provided, usually at the time of the estimate.
Our Inspections include details about the condition of the roof, any maintenance issues needed currently or in the future, minor or major damages and if there are any necessary repairs an exact cost is detailed and provided. All aspects of the roof are professionally checked and other specifics such as future life expectancy will be estimated and included in the written report. A fee is charged to a home buyer but we credit this fee back in the cost of any repairs.
Your roof is one of the most important aspects of your property because it protects the interiors from the outdoor weather conditions. .
In order to know the true condition of a roof, you need to get it inspected by a professional. This should also be done before you purchase or sell a property. At Dry Plus Roofing, we provide excellent inspection services and can ensure your roof is in good condition.
A roof inspections done by a licensed roofer are different from a general inspection. General inspectors usually do not know much about roofing. While they will look over the roof they generally do not know much about roofing. A professional roof inspection is much more thorough and will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about purchasing a home.
- Detailed Inspection – We evaluate all the materials on the roof, we lift tiles inspecting the roofing material for any damage, estimate wear and tear and address any potential problems and current issues. We inspect all the components of the roofing system including flashing, scuppers, downspouts, parapets, penetrations and wood work etc. for signs of damage.
- Interior inspection – This includes checking the walls and ceilings for signs of water damage. It may also be necessary to check into an attic to help find potential issues. This helps identify any problems that aren’t immediately visible during the visual inspection.
- They’ll look for water leaks and related damage; and look for presence of black, brown, or yellow spots to identify extensive water damage.
- They will also look for structural damage like broken rafters, missing collar ties, loose ceiling joists, etc.
- Missing shingles are the most obvious signs of roof damage and they’re one of the first things a professional inspector will check.
After you call us for an inspection, we will schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. The experts will inspect the roof thoroughly before compiling a comprehensive report for you.
If you want to know more about our roof inspection services here at Dry Plus Roofing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can call 602 493 2282 or fill in this contact us form to get a free estimate.
Request a Roofing Quote Today!
Get in touch with one of our reps immediately and let us evaluate your roofing issues