Roof Inspections + Estimates
Buying or Selling a house in Arizona? Let Dry Plus Roofing be of Service to you!
Dry Plus Roofing offers reliable accurate information about a homes roofing system. We evaluate most roofing systems including; shingle, shake, flat, modified, foam and tile roofs.
Why is a Roof Inspection recommended? A roof is the covering for an entire home, its people and all their contents. It can be one of the costliest parts of a home to fix.
Buyers and Sellers can have different perspectives when it comes to any inspection. The information we provide is always 100% honest and accurate, we can tailor the inspection for a buyer or seller depending on the information needed.
Included in the report are details about the condition of the roof, any maintenance issues needed currently or in the future, minor or major damages and if there are any necessary repairs an exactcost is detailed and provided. All aspects of the roof are professionally checked and other specifics such as future life expectancy will be estimated and included in the written report.
A fee may be charged to a prospective home owner and credited back in any repairs. We have adopted this policy due to a number of issues we have encountered. Please call our office for details.
Your roof is one of the most important aspects of your property because it protects the interiors from the outdoor weather conditions. If you maintain the roof well and repair all problems early, you will extend the life of the structure and won’t have to replace it any time soon.
However, in order to determine the true condition of the roof, you need to get it inspected by a professional. This should also be done before you purchase or sell a property. At Dry Plus Roofing, we provide excellent inspection services and can ensure your roof is in good condition.
Roof inspections aren’t as easy as they first appear. While you can assess the general state of the roof with the help of a visual inspection from the ground, you might miss some of the more serious and less visible problems. A professional roof inspection is much more thorough and here’s a brief description of what’s included in it:
- Up Close Inspection – Professionals won’t just look at the roof from the ground; they will bring a ladder and climb it to inspect the roof from up close. This ensures they don’t miss any serious problems during the inspection.
- Interior inspection – Professionals will also look at walls and check the rooms or spaces located directly under the roof. This helps them identify any problems that aren’t immediately visible during the visual inspection.
- They’ll look for water leaks and related damage; and look for presence of black, brown, or yellow spots to identify extensive water damage.
- They will also look for structural damage like broken rafters, missing collar ties, loose ceiling joists, etc.
- Missing shingles are the most obvious signs of roof damage and they’re one of the first things a professional inspector will check.
After you call the professional for the inspection, they’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. They’ll arrive at your location will all needed tools and safety gear to help them conduct the inspection without accidents. The experts will inspect the roof thoroughly before compiling a comprehensive report for you.
If you want to know more about our roof inspection services here at Dry Plus Roofing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can call 602 493 2282 or fill in this contact us form to get a free estimate.
Request a Roofing Quote Today!
Get in touch with one of our reps immediately and let us evaluate your roofing issues